Wills and Probate by Greg Nolan.
Greg Nolan Solicitors provide Wills and Probate Services throughout Galway and the rest of Ireland.
The importance of making a properly constructed will cannot be overstated. It is of great relief and comfort to families when they discover that their loved one has taken the time to make a will and thereby make proper provision for their family and loved ones.
However, it is often the case that the deceased person has not made a will. In that instance his or her Estate will be dealt with under the laws of intestacy.
At Greg Nolan solicitors we assist and advise on the following areas:-
- Succession law and estate planning
- Drafting of wills
- Probate and administration of estates
- Probate related sales of property
- Creation and administration of trusts and settlements
- Advising on beneficiary rights and entitlements
- Testamentary/probate disputes
- Challenges to wills and testamentary capacity
- Enduring powers of attorney and wardship applications
If you wish to speak to us about making your will , administering an estate or any of the above matters then please call us on 091 582942